Our thoughts are with our whānau in Auckland who are under Alert Level 3. We urge everyone to stay safe.
With the rest of Aotearoa under Alert Level 2, our Tūrangi and Taupō offices remain open for business.
This may change if the Government shifts alert levels, so we will continue to keep you updated.
Our teams will be following all Alert Level 2 protocols, including safe hygiene and physical distancing requirements, and wearing masks on any public transport.
If you are feeling unwell or are sick, we ask that you please don’t come into our offices.
Please use the NZ COVID Tracer app, if you can. This is really important for contact tracing purposes.
A reminder of other practises to follow:
- Keep your distance from other people in public
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Keep a track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen
- Wear a mask on public transport. In Auckland, wear a mask in all public areas and public transport.
- Gatherings of no more than 100 people under Alert Level 2, no more than 10 people under Alert Level 3.
- Work from home if in Auckland, stay home as much as you can under Alert Level 3.
Visit the official COVID-19 website for more guidelines on Alert Levels 2 and 3: https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/
Please stay safe, remain vigilant, follow the rules, and kia kaha whānau.