It’s important for our people to keep safe, warm, and future proof their homes for the next generations.
Whare Ora is designed to help Tūwharetoa Homeowners evaluate repairs and maintenance in their home and properties to a healthy standard.
Is your home getting older, don’t know where to start with repairs?
We offer a free Whare Ora assessment this is completed by Aaron our Technical Building Assessor.
This programme includes.
- A report of critical and severe repair and maintenance required
- Assessing of running water, waste water management and electricity
- Advice on weatherproofing your home
- Access to repairs and maintenance tips
- Guidance with contractors and quotes
- Checking the quality of work after repairs completed
- Support and accessing of resources
Kaiārahi will make contact to work with you and your whānau and arrange an onsite visit.
As our Whare Ora Programme is in its infancy it does not include funding for repairs from Tūwharetoa Settlement Trust (see the Frequently Asked Questions).Register
Call Aaron for a confidential chat on 0800 TŪWHARETOA (889 427) or email firstname.lastname@example.org