Traffic light settings are now in place for all of Aotearoa.
As the Taupō / Tūrangi district is in the RED setting under the new ‘traffic light system’ with effect from Friday 3 December the following restrictions will apply at both our Tūrangi and Taupō offices:
- Entry to our offices will be Restricted to one (1) person at a time (or one bubble, where there is more than 1 person, and everyone is in the same bubble). Please allow more time if you are planning to visit and be patient with our staff.
- Please DO NOT visit us if you are feeling sick or unwell.
- Please scan in or sign in, and sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt and
- Please maintain your social distance from others.
These restrictions will remain in place while we are in the RED setting. They may change or be updated as circumstances change.
If you need assistance, please consider contacting us by phone on (07) 376 5086 or 0800 TUWHARETOA during office hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm, or contact us via email using the following email addresses;
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff email format: email@example.com
Kia pai mai, we apologise for any inconvenience caused by these changes.